Acerta Pharma Announces Strategic Transaction with AstraZeneca

AstraZeneca to Acquire 55% Ownership of Acerta for $4 Billion Total Cash Consideration $2.5 Billion to be Paid at Closing $1.5 Billion to be Paid No Later than December 2018 Option for AstraZeneca to Acquire Remaining 45% Ownership in Acerta for Up to $3 Billion OSS,...

Amgen to acquire privately-held Dezima Pharma

Strengthens Amgen’s Cardiovascular Portfolio With Late-Stage, Oral CETP Inhibitor THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. and NAARDEN, The Netherlands (Sept. 16, 2015) – Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) and Dezima Pharma B.V. (Dezima) today announced that the companies have entered into a...